Welcome To The Premiere Site For Norfolk Connecticut Real Estate
Buying Real Estate in Norfolk Connecticut?
If you are considering buying real estate in Norfolk Connecticut, you need to find an exclusive buyer agent. Exclusive buyer agents work for exclusive buyer brokers and never take listings. Exclusive buyer agents will NEVER ask you to sign a dual agency agreement. Dual agency agreements allow brokers to represent and get paid in full by both parties in a transaction without fully representing them.
Would you recommend to your best friend to use their spouse’s attorney in their divorce? of course not! Buyers Trust Real Estate & Investment was founded on the simple principle of doing our very best for our client period.
What can we help you with? Are you buying:
- Land in Norfolk Connecticut
- A Home in Norfolk Connecticut
- A Condo in Norfolk Connecticut
- Commercial Real Estate in Norfolk Connecticut
- Industrial Real Estate in Norfolk Connecticut
- Multi-Family Investment Property in Norfolk Connecticut
Buyers Trust Real Estate & Investment is an Exclusive Buyer Broker, we never take listing and we ALWAYS put the buyers needs first.
Hire The Recognized Expert
Steve Schappert is THE ONLY Exclusive Buyer Broker in Connecticut to also hold a Home Improvement License. Schappert is an EPA Lead-Safe Certified renovation contractor and trained Building Analyst. Schappert honed his negotiating skills by spending 14 years representing countless investment bankers and other successful business folk in the purchase of their vacation homes, he learned and taught with the best. Steve Schappert is uniquely qualified to help buyers Locate, Negotiate and Renovate the home of their dreams.
- When Kiplinger’s Financial was looking for a buyer broker they called Steve Schappert.
- When Woman’s Day was looking for a buyer broker they called Steve Schappert.
- When NBC Tri-State was looking for a buyer broker They called Steve Schappert
- When The Learning Channel was looking for a buyer broker They called Steve Schappert
- When the New York Times was looking for a buyer broker They called Steve Schappert
Become The Premier Buyer Agent in Norfolk Connecticut
Schappert is now actively recruiting agents and brokers in CT to assist buyers of land, homes and investment property. The company pays for 90 hours of continuing education for our Realtors. Learn more about becoming the premiere buyer agent in your area. http://BuyersTrustRealEstate.com or Call Steve Schappert at 203-994-3950 CT Broker License REB.0791416
Sellers Trust Real Estate of Litchfield County Coming Soon. We improve, stage and list Norfolk Connecticut Real Estate to maximize seller profits.
We are Litchfield County listing agents and we only represent the seller. Sellers Trust is committed to delivering a high level of expertise, customer service, and attention to detail to the marketing and sales of luxury real estate, new developments, and vacation and rental properties.
If you are looking for an experienced Norfolk Listing Agent, give me a call. I know you have many different options when it comes to Norfolk listing agents but as an experienced Norfolk, CT Listing agent, I know what it takes to sell a home within the town of Norfolk – especially an older home, condo or townhouse. Believe me when I say that it’s more than social media posts, yard signs and an MLS listing. When you work with Sellers Trust, you’ll receive years of listing experience, top-notch, priority service, in addition to powerful and effective offline and online marketing of your property that only experience can bring.
At Sellers Trust Real Estate Our goal is to serve you and to provide you with professional guidance that will:
- Obtain the best possible price for your Norfolk home.
- Negotiate the best possible terms.
- Locate a buyer in the shortest period of time.
- Relieve you of the stress and inconvenience that comes when you list your home.